Monday, September 12, 2011

Pumkin Pie Shake

Last week I had to run over to Vernal for an orthodontist appointment. For lunch my mom and I stopped by Sonic to get lunch. I got this Pumpkin Pie Shake. It was the best thing I have ever tasted... yep, it was that good. I tried to mimic it and it didn't worked out how I hoped, but it wasn't a complete fail. I put in 1/2 cup of pumpkin.. but it was too much for me. I would do 1/4 cup next time, it depends on how much pumpkin taste you want. Here's my recipe, but if you ever go to Sonic, I HIGHLY recommend the Pumpkin Pie Shake!

Pumpkin Pie Shake

Crumbs:
1 1/2 c crushed graham crackers
1/4 c melted butter
2 TBS brown sugar
Combine all ingredients.
Shake:
12 scoops vanilla ice cream
1-2 c milk, depending on how thick you want it
1 tsp nutmeg... (AHHH I forgot to add it)
1/4 c canned pumpkin
3/4-1 c crumbs
Whipped Topping (I made my own with whipping cream and sugar!)
Put all ingredients exept for whipped topping and some crumbs for the top in a blender. Mix until well blended. Pour into cups and top with whipped topping and crumbs. Makes about 4 servings.




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like something grandpa would enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YuMmY!!!! I love pumpkin and will have to give this a try- especially this time of year! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete